wearing his stuff...

Sometimes his stuff seems more comfy

His style seems to be a mix of everything. My husband is rather chilled when it comes to fashion. Doesn't mean he doesn't have a fashion sense, he just choose to be more relaxed to go along with his personality. This is something I've had to just understand about him, but thats what I love about my husband, nothing is a problem, and everything is chilled.

Today I wasn't going to see him all day, and come on, I'm still in the honeymoon phase, so I wanted something to be with me all day that reminded me of him. And it was his comfy oversized denim shirt that looks delicious on him. I loved it today, as I was helping cater for a function, every now and then I could still smell his cologne on the his shirt. 

For the past three nights I've worn three of his tee shirts to bed, they are like nighties on me, but kinda cute, as they are his but on me. He loves it too! Win, win situation! 

Here is a picture of him, something I haven't shown you yet, he's a wonderful guy and I'm so glad he's mine! You're welcome, Enjoy x



Ps, here he is wearing 'that' denim shirt, and by the way this was done for our engagement shoot, which ill post about soon! We fell in love with these shots! 


2 comments:

  1. Awh such a cute post - I'm always stealing my boyfriends clothes, they're so much more comfortable haha! Just stumbled upon your blog and I really love it :) xx

    Abby | Eärendil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Abby! Actually though, guys stuff always feels so much better, especially on a lazy day at home. Just checked out your page, I LOVE your style! Will be following you xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.