New Zealand is truly Coffee mad. Here's some proof.




http://idealog.co.nz/venture/2015/02/how-did-new-zealand-become-so-coffee-mad

This proves I'm not the only Kiwi to take on this beautiful liquid throughout my morning/lunch & afternoon, or whenever I meet up with friends also. 

I love how New Zealand has taken this idea of a coffee and created such unique cafes and carts out onto the streets and made it our own. We now have a lot of businesses checking to make sure all their products and coffee beans are fair trade and mostly organic; depending on the brand. This is a sure sign that good money is given to those who are at the starting process of the coffee bean that eventually leads to us, who drink this beautiful nectar. I'm obsessed. 

Just discovered a new cafe today in Napier, called Adoro, will check in soon to let you know the italian coffee experience I had. 

Enjoy x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.